пятница, 26 августа 2011 г.

Saint Jaque in Vung Tau, Vietnam

Well, today more my nostalgie photos from 2006 made by Zenit-E camera. Some history you can find in Google about this monument. As I know this one is pretty the same as in Rio de Janeiro. But I know one romantic legend about these statues, but honestly say I don't remember where I know it from. Probably it's just my fantasy or tropicoz. Once upon a time there was a very rich man who had a daughter. Once she swam on the ship in the ocean and this ship drowned during a storm. The richman ordered to make these statues in different places of world and they look at the place where she drowned. The end. Very sad... So, here are the pictures.

Сегодня я вас попотчую еще своими  ностальгическим фотками из 2006 года, сделанными на Зенит-Е. Если хотите знать историю, погуглите или гляньте на http://blogo-svetka.ru/vetnam/vetnam-progulka-na-sent-zhak Насколько мне известно, эта статуя похожа на ту, что стоит в Рио де Жанейро. Но я знаю одну романтическую легенду про эти статуи, которую не помню, откуда знаю. Возможно, это моя фантазия или тропикоз. Жил-был один очень богатый человек, и у него была дочь. Однажны она плыла по океану на корабле, который позже затонул во время шторма. Богач приказал изготовить статуи в разных концах света, чтобы он смотрели на то место, где утонула его дочь. Конец. Очень печально. А вот и фото.

Just look at the man who's carrying a flagstone on his back






I don't know how many steps there are but this activity not for nervous people










Oh yes, this statue is on the top of the mountain. I remember I was red as steamed prawn, wet as after the tropical rain and thirsty as I just crossed the desert, and I had to buy film for my camer as I forgot it at home... The moral: choose early morning to climb the mountain or late afternoon (apprx. after 16.00), pick up water, dry t-shirt, socks because you can't go into the statue in your shoes and digital camera... or stay at home and watch photos.

Ах, да! Этат статуя находится на вершине горы. Я помню, что я была красная, как вареная креведка, мокрая, как после тропического ливня, пить хотелось так, будто я только что пересекла пустыню, и мне пришлось прикупить пленку, поскольку свою я забыла дома. Мораль: взбирайтесь на гору с утречка или после часиков 16.00, прихватите воду, сухую тишотку и свой цифровик... или останьтесь дома и посмотрите фотки.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий